- Pasta – 1.5 cups
- Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Garlic – 1 big clove; minced
- Onion – 1/4 cup; finely chopped
- Spinach – 1 cup; coarsely chopped
- Tomato pasta sauce ( I used Preggo traditional Italian pasta sauce) – 190 grams
- Cooking cream – 1/2 cup
- Water- 1/4 cup
- Fresh basil – 2 tbsps; coarsely chopped
- Olives – 1 tbsp; chopped
- Cheddar cheese – 1/3 cup; grated
- Salt and pepper powder – to taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Drain water from the pasta and set the cooked pasta aside.
- Heat oil and add the garlic. Fry for a minute and then stir in the chopped onions. Cook till the onion turns translucent. Add the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add the pasta sauce, cooking cream, olives, basil, grated cheese, salt, pepper powder and the cooked pasta. Mix for 2 minutes and serve hot.