- All purpose flour – 1.5 cups
- Baking powder – 1.5 tsps.
- Salt – a generous pinch
- Butter – 100 grams; softened
- Caster sugar – 3/4 cup
- Eggs – 2 numbers; big
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Nutella – 1/2 cup
- Almonds – 20 numbers; blanched, peeled, dried and ground to make almond meal
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift together the all purpose flour, salt and baking powder.
- Beat the butter and caster sugar till creamy and fluffy.
- Beat in the 2 eggs, one by one and beat well after each addition.
- Beat in the essence and nutella.
- Gently fold in the sifted flour mixture and almond meal.
- Place cupcake liners in the cupcake pan. Fill the liners with the batter till 3/4th full.
- Bake at 180C for 23 minutes.
Source:- Masala Mornings by Shireen Anwar