- Plain flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder– 1 tsp.
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp.
- Salt – a pinch
- Chocolate chips – 3/4 cup
- Walnuts – 1/4 cup.; coarsely chopped
- Butter – 100 grams
- Brown sugar – 3/4 cup
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Instant oats – 1 cup
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts and mix.
- Beat together the butter and sugar till creamy and fluffy.
- Beat in the honey and essence. Fold in the dry ingredients mixture. Fold in the oats as well.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Drop level ice cream scoopful of the dough on to a cookie tray lined with foil. Flatten the cookies with your hand.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Source:- Beat, Batter, bake with Upasana