- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup ( The real recipe calls for 3/4 cup)
- Butter – 50 grams
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsps.
- Creamy peanut butter – 3 tbsps.
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp.
- Chopped walnuts – 50 grams
- Instant oats – 1.5 cups
- Combine milk, sugar, cocoa powder and butter in a medium sauce pan & bring to a boil. Cook the mixture on medium heat for a minute and keep stirring continuously.
- Switch off heat and add the peanut butter and essence and mix. Stir in the walnuts and oats.
- Shape level tbsps. of the batter into cookies and flatten slightly after you place them on a tray lined with foil.
- Rest for 30-45 minutes before serving.