This recipe will yield 4 chicken sandwiches.
- Burger/ Hot dog buns – 2 numbers
- Butter – 1 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise – 4 tbsps.
- Onion – 1 number; thinly sliced and sauted in 1 tbsp. of oil with a pinch of salt till translucent
For the chicken:-
- Chicken breasts- 250 grams
- Hoisin sauce – 2 tbsps.
- Red chilly garlic sauce – 1.5 tbsps.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp.
- Oil – 2 tbsps. ; for frying the chicken
For the dressing:-
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsps.
- Thick cream – 4 tbsps.
- Paprika powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Red chilly garlic sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Marinate the chicken breasts with salt, pepper powder, Hoisin sauce and red chilly garlic sauce for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Shallow fry the marinated chicken breast in 2 tbsps. of oil. Shred the cooked chicken and set aside. Divide the shredded chicken into 4 portions.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, thick cream, paprika powder, red chilly powder and salt to make the dressing.
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two. Apply ½ tsp of butter on the inside of each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a tawa (griddle). Keep aside.
- Apply 1 tbsp of mayo on the buttered side of all the bun halves.
- Spread the shredded saucy chicken over the buns. Drizzle the mayo dressing over the chicken mixture.
- Finally garnish with onions & serve immediately.